- Workflow-Driven Customer Complaint Management Processes.
- Switch to 100% paperless based Complaint Management Process right from the day one.
- Roles-based access provides better control and efficiency in handling customer complaints.
- Mobile interface for anytime and anywhere access, reducing cost and speeding up the process.
- Provide complete transparency with 100% visibility into to the managers and also to the customer on their complaint.
- Improve Customer Services and their satisfaction many folds.
- Drill down reports into every customer tickets.
- Events based Alerts and Notifications.
- Automatic escalation of tickets based on threshold time limit in case of no action.
- . Conduct efficient Customer Surveys and Feedbacks.
- . Complete History trails for each ticket identifying bottlenecks if any.
- . Implement Single Sign on with Active Directory Integration.
Wednesday, March 28, 2018
Complaint Management is a management technique for assessing, analyzing and responding to customer complaints. Complaints management software is used to record resolve and respond to customer complaints, requests as well as facilitate any other feedback. These software solutions are utilized to handle complaints through three main business protocols when implemented:
· Establishing and agreeing on the complaint
· Quality management during the process
· Compensation or reimbursement
Smart companies are serious about successful complaint management and realize the benefits of consistently providing superior customer service as it costs five times more to acquire new customers than to retain existing ones. In today's ever-changing business environment, customer service requests are more complex and, at the same time, the demands for instant gratification are higher. Geographically distributed offices, a myriad of compliance rules, the pressure to reduce costs and the ease of customer defection all contribute to the critical need to maintain great customer interactions. Moreover, a systematic approach towards customer complaint management also generates ideas for product enhancements and new products, ensuring ongoing success.
The idea of providing good customer service and having a robust complaint handling process is easy to embrace but can be tricky to implement. Most companies already have a few practices in place to handle complaints; however few run smoothly due to some common issues:
· Provides an easy and strategic method of online recording and tracking customer concerns and complaints.
· Each complaint’s history is easily accessible and provides a completely updated status of how a complaint is progressing through the organization and what actions have been taken if any.
· Complaints can be recorded by any user, but are reviewed by a Complaints Administrator, before being accepted into the complaints workflow.
· Links into Document Control and allows one to attach key documents to the complaint.
One part of the complaint process may be handled by a receptionist while another is handled by an investigator who may not have all details of the case. Working with a desktop cluttered with open applications greatly slows down case resolution and leads to inconsistent customer service across various communication channels.
Work base complaint management:
In the global economy, our customers, partners, and colleagues are geographically distributed, while the need for collaboration remains. The lack of common integrated systems creates information flow bWorkflow Based Complaint Management
Implement Systematic and Workflow driven Customer Complaint Management Process to bring visibility and control. This helps in significantly increasing the efficiency, bringing transparency.Barriers and makes complaint investigations difficult.
Inconsistent Complaint Handling:
The lack of interaction from complaint handling departments to management or other parts of the business makes learning from customers nearly impossible. Poorly staffed call centres, usually due to budget cuts, make it difficult and frustrating for customers to register a complaint.
Multiple Channels for Complaint Registration:
Provide multiple channels for registering of customer complaints; Front office executive, sales or manufacturing person coordinator etc. with roles definition for each channel.
Changing Business Environment:
Continuous changes in political, economic, and social factors require organizations to adapt rapidly. Without a strong complaint management solution, companies have difficulty implementing changes quickly in order to stay competitive.
Advantages of Our Customer Complaint Automation
Complaints management software allows for notifications and reports to be facilitated and printed.The software pre-saves email templates for every workflow stage in a complaint's process.
This assists to quickly inform customers of progress at each stage by using the relevant pre-saved template, which can easily be modified with relevant information.
The Complaint management software has a messaging system that uses inbuilt task notifications to sends emails to employees when they have tasks that need to be accomplished. The system extracts historical complaints, spot trends and common origins of complaints in order to ensure timely precautionary actions.
The system also reports on and analyzes the complaint resolution process, including CAPA, and identifies areas for improvement. The system also caters for maintaining customers after the first sale.
Reduces costs of attracting new customers as efficiently handled complaints will build greater customer loyalty and a sustainable client base, which can grow. Gain more customers through word of mouth advertising from satisfied customers due to the efficient customer service.
The software also enhances and increases operational efficiencies.