CRM is a read to use application and is a perfect tool to manage the sales and service process in and organization. It helps in keeping up with existing and new customers on regular basis. It helps you in getting all information in just a single click. The software helps in completing the work in a more planned and effective way. As the software is a web based application, it can be accessed from anywhere anytime. CRM makes the sales persons more efficient by improving action taking ability.
High performance sales organizations have adopted practices and deployed CRM to help them increase sales effectiveness, win rates and drive more revenue. While sales leadership clearly benefits from greater visibility into sales performance, the real value is in driving the knowledge contained in the system down to front-line managers and sales reps, ones who are in the best position to take action on the information and drive changes.
Benefits of CRM Salesmantra to the sales team:
- More Selling Time: Instead of writing various sales reports and/or call sheets, the sales people can spend more time in actual sales process and fill-in their action taken and next plan of action on a user friendly web form in the CRM Software to save time.
- Information is Crucial: Instead of waiting for paper-based sales-prospect lists, and sales-support information, the sales team can login in the CRM Software to access the information when they need it. This could be useful in the field when answering prospects' queries or handling complaints.
- Higher Motivation: The additional tools in the CRM Software helps improve sales team morale by reducing the amount of record keeping and increased closing rate.
- Train train and train: CRM Software can be used as an effective training device. It provide sales team with product information, make available standard sales document without having them to waste time in looking for the same.
- Communicate & Co-operate: CRM Software provides better and transparent communication and co-operation between sales personnel, that enhances successful team selling.
SalesMantra CRM is available on demand and requires no hardware or software to buy, install or maintain which helps minimizing the total cost of ownership and training, thereby saving as much as 90% compared to other client-server solutions. Sales Mantra features make it possible for a high success rate in deployment and dispense away with the risks and protracted deployment.