Why manage customers?
- 20% of customers account for 80% of your turnover
- 20% of customers account for 80% of your profits
- 20% of customers account for 80% of your service and supply problems
Managing customers entails:
- knowing what customers want and need - which enables you to focus your production and service efforts
- knowing which products or customers have most growth potential - which enables you to focus on developing highest potential
- knowing which products or customers are most or least profitable - which enables you to focus on maximizing profit
- knowing which customers will be advocates and supporters - which enables you to provide references, case studies, and to safely test new products and services
- Knowing Which Customers or product kill most of time of service engineer : which enables you to analyzing you product performance
What is the most common sales problem which can be solved through a CRM?
- No idea whom to sell: Most of the time sales person consume their sales time with non-productive customer because they didn’t know who is out target audience is.
- Never Plan for a day or Week: Most of the time sales person don’t have plan for his daily or weekly activity and because of this organization sales and employee performance gets down.
- High attrition rate: In today era where employee switches his job in every year or 2 year time’s all relevant information gets misplaced.
- Customer history: As we use different communication mode and account manager get change so it’s difficult to know customer history.
- Real time information sharing: Some time it takes more than require time to share information with-in a organization or team.
- Return on investment done on marketing Activity : We spend a big amount of our budget on Marketing activity like Advertisement, participation in exhibition but never get a track or analysis that how much business we had generated through these activity or where to spend more or where to cut the budget but a CRM will help in this.
- No repeat Orders: Once Sales Person gets order he forget his customer and organization didn’t get repeat orders and as steady shows that getting a order from new customer taken 80% efforts but same time with help of 20% efforts we get orders from existing customers.